DRAWVENTURES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Spotlight #1: Sasquatch

SineNomine
    SineNomine
    Admin
    Admin

Awesomes : 4711

Community Spotlight #1: Sasquatch Empty Community Spotlight #1: Sasquatch

Post  SineNomine Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:54 am

Welcome to our first Community Spotlight! This is the first of a series of threads of discussion about HoboQuest.

So how about we get started with a discussion going about our #2 protaganist, Sasquatch! I want you guys to post what you would like him to be like. Drop in comments about his personality, appearance, and stuff, you don't need to write his entire character, a short post will do. Ask questions, propose options, or just talk about him, even that is supporting a lot!

If you don't have the patience to discuss with other people, and want to share a bunch practical ideas of your own, Great! You can start writing all you want; you can take it up on yourself to write his complete bio.
    And for those who are curious on what aspects are important in game, here is an outline I made, you can use it as a base for your post if you want:
    A description of his personality and traits, like "He is a hipster, and very snarky and sarcastic. He wears a scarf and has super strength. He hates time-travel.
    Weapon type: his fist
    Armor type: scarf
    Abilities or skills: Head bash: Bashes 2 enemies heads together, causes dizzyness."

I hope you all have fun!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 am