DRAWVENTURES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Rules and Info

SineNomine
    SineNomine
    Admin
    Admin

Awesomes : 4714

Game Rules and Info Empty Game Rules and Info

Post  SineNomine Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:46 pm

This thread is not for reading or posting. Only post if you know what this is for.

This thread is for rules and info for specific games, if you don't feel like having that stuff crowding your game thread. Post here and link it in the first post with these steps:

1. write info in a single post in this thread.

2. click the link at the top of your post (it will be above your username) Game Rules and Info Untitl11

3. Your address bar should now contain a link to your post specifically. Copy it, and paste it in the first post to your game thread.

thats all there is to it. If you want to change the text on the link (like in yanam) just do this

Code:
    [url=link to your post]text you want[url]

Now you have a link with rules for your game on a different page! You probably think this is useless, but don't give me no lip about how I run my forum. Game Rules and Info 3801452651 Take it up with the cheese.

Last edited by SineNomine on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
    SineNomine
    SineNomine
    Admin
    Admin

Game Rules and Info Empty Re: Game Rules and Info

Post  SineNomine Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Welcome to Yanam! This game is open for everybody to make suggestions. Just give the character a command and I might use yours. PM me any questions you want and I'll answer and post them here.

Do I have to make my drawventure videogamey with stats and points like yours?

Nope, I encourage you to make it how you want to make it.

How come you update so slow?
    I have to wait for people to post commands. Once we get more people posting it will go by faster.

How long is this gonna be?
    I dunno, I could keep it going for a year. Let's see how long we can make it and what it builds up into.

What's with the name "Yanam"?
    I encourage you to figure that out for yourself.

Is it the main 'shrooms name?
    nope, but it will inevitably become his nickname once enough people are mistaken, along with his other nickname, "The Littlest 'Shroom", or "TLS" or "Talls McStudpants". That last one might not be real.

How did you come up with all this? A world of mushrooms?

When I first decided to make this forum (which itself was inspired by Andrew Hussie's "MS Paint Adventures" Problem Slueth), I wanted to create a test forum before I made the real one. I Googled "make forum free" or something like that. I came up with a placeholder name "drawventures", which I planned on replacing when I made the real forum. So I made the forum, and I wanted to test it on a crappy game, so I drew a mushroom standing on a stump really quick without any planning or forethought. I never intended this forum to be the real deal, but I never replaced it. Thus, this forum and Yanam were created within 5 minutes all together. Thank you for listening.

Why's this "Dragolord88" posting on your stuff?

I gave him permission to reply to the dumb commands.

Extra trivia:

I have a no editing rule, where, once I post something, I can't change anything. It makes it much more challenging. I do this with Mummy Party Adventure to.
    SineNomine
    SineNomine
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SineNomine Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 pm

And now, time for something completely different

How to play:
    This game works a bit different. Instead of giving commands for a person to draw, You draw the picture yourself. It goes like this:
    Follow the previous command: Draw a picture, write the description, and then write the next command for the next person. It's simple!

Here there is no such thing as quality. If you suck at drawing, I consider that only a stronger reason to post.
    Quantity > Quality!

Also, it is up to you if you want to add a command or not. (Dooo iiiit)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:39 am